These are the principles a skilled slacker lives by.
You’re invited to take the Slacker Creed to improve your life satisfaction and success. (Repeat out loud for best effect.)
I hereby embrace the slacker way of life to:
- think twice before I act
- enjoy regular breaks and midday naps
- engage plenty of goofing off just for fun
- opt to do nothing more often than something
- check tendencies to hurry or struggle
- never apologize for what others call “laziness”
- schedule less and enjoy more
- and to honor inspiration when it hits.
That’s a great start!
Now add your own personal slacker style to it and you’re well on your way to a beautiful life!